Your ring size can be measured physically by SDE in our store with highly accurate tools. At home you can also measure the inner diameter of a ring that already fits your finger with a caliper to esimate your size.
Diameter is the measurement across the inner width of a ring, going from one side to the other.
|15.3 mm||48||h1/2 - i1/2||4.5|
|16.5 mm||52||l - l1/2||6|
|17.2 mm||54||m1/2 - n1/2||7|
|17.8 mm||56||o - p||7.5|
|18.5 mm||58||p1/2 - q1/2||8.5|
|19 mm||60||r1/2 - s||9|
For stackable and wider (5mm+) ring-shanks we recommend one size larger than your normal ring size.
How to measure the circumference of a ring:
- Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.<br>
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.<br>